+ stir-fried noodles with bellpepper-flowers, snap-peas and egg
+ mini-strawberries and physalis
+ container with soysauce
+ container with sugar, as I had to realise the strawberry-season really is over and they don't taste particularly strawberryish anymore. :/
Recipe for the stir-fry noodles, including my sad mistake with the peas. :<
Stir-fry noodles with snap-peas
- chinese mie noodles (or any noodles you like)
- a bell pepper
- spring onions
- an egg
- sambal olek
1. Cook noodles according to packaging. I like to add some curry in the water, too.
2. Drain noodles. Cut spring-onions and bellpepper. String snap-peas.
3. In a pan, heat oil (I used garlic oil).
4. Add first half of springonions, let fry, then add noodles and bell-pepper. Stir-fry on hot. I added the snap-peas too early, so that they became too soft to taste nice. Be careful to add them rather shortly before everything is finished, unlike me.
5. In a bowl, beat an egg with a teaspoon of sugar. Put contents of pan to one side inside the pan, in the free space, make scrambled egg
6. Mix when egg is through. Season noodles with pepper, soysauce and sambal olek. Add some curry powder if you like!